Anybody goin' to Carlise?

Discussion in 'Old Dominion Binders Association' started by Ty M, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Ty M

Ty M Farmall Cub

I'll be heading to the Mopar show the second weekend of July, which I believe is the one with the IH corner. Instead of an IH, tho, I'll be taking a GM and a Mopar possibly with another Mopar or three in tow depending on how bad they overheat.

I'm planning on heading out Thursday and staying until we sell our bastard trucklet (or Sunday, whichever comes last). If anybody needs a K car pickup, lemme know cuz I've got 3 to move in various states of fixin'.

2. zuke

zuke Farmall Cub

3? Where'd the 3rd one come from, or are we talking about you having involvement with 5 of these things as of late?

3. zuke

zuke Farmall Cub

Oh, And I'm likely not going to Carlisle this year, as I have no show worthy dodges....

4. Ty M

Ty M Farmall Cub

Zuke--funny story about that. Prepping the silver car for paint we took the windshield trim off and broke the windshield doing so. Windshields are unobtanium. Broke the junkyard one too. So now we're buying a cheap roller car just for its windshield and taking the whole shebang to the glass shop. So ya. 3 of 'em.

5. zuke

zuke Farmall Cub

Wait a minute, The third one is a rampage too, Or just a horizon/omni? I didn't think there were 3 of those things left in the world, let alone in VA....

I'm trying to think of what 4wd chassis you could drop one of those on, and do a full exo-cage... I gotta stop thinking about stuff like that...

(Samurai? CJ-5? I wouldn't do that to an 80...)

6. lazadasp99

lazadasp99 Farmall Cub

up up lên nào !