Anuther Adventure is Crankin' Up

Discussion in 'IH Scouts & Trucks of Oregon' started by M. Mayben, Oct 22, 2007.

1. M. Mayben

M. Mayben High Wheeler

Been kinda boring around here since Ken Linder went home and the Dunes deal is dun for the year (thanks AGAIN Linda!). Cute but Kimme stopped in for the day and we got her SII carb playin' nice again, gonna swap on a brake booster Wednesday so it'll quit wislin' dixie at her. Mikee Roth's firedawg carb is runnin' behind schedule, but it'll make the ride up to the meeting also.

So I needed to stir the pot a bit so I can git sum cheeep thrills on someone else's nikel.

Hooked my OTHER adopted granbubbaboy, "Skip in Dallas" with Dave and Carol Early. Now Skip's gonna take a MAJOR portion of their junkiron collection back to San Antone SOON! 'Course...I gotta supervise this whole deal to make sure he don't scruu it up, so another roadride is gonna launch with THREE rigs in the train...one to relax in and TWO for spares.

But first, he be gonna fly in to La Casa in time to make the club meeting on Nov. 1 so's we'll have TWO speshul guests in attendance...Dave the Gear Man AND Skip! We gotta show him how IH club stuff is done up here so he can take that back to Tejas and kick them Hill Country Binderbutts and git 'em all lined out.

So here's the deal...Skip needs a NICE/PRIMO Traveler (yes that's right...TRAVELER) top that is in first class shape and does NOT need any work other than cleanup. And he'd prefer it has an Orygone connection. Anyone got one sittin' around being used as a hawghouse or tool shed? The lid on the Terra ain't never been off and Skip wants to be able to make it swang three ways.

These show-winning rigs are amongst the finest in the land...they AIN'T gonna be butchered/lifted/chopped/channeled/parted/SOA'd/PO'd, or molested in ANY fashion! At least until Skip puts me in the "retirement village". Can we say..."better than NEW" 'cause they been debugged and burned in over MANY years.

Speakin' of them Roth boyz....they may be kin to Skip and don't know it...they ALL wanna corner the market in junkiron (what Dave and Carol don't already own). Hope they can play nice together when they hook up!

2. ss2

ss2 Farmall Cub

Um.......I have one. But then you know I have one of everything right?:hammer:
    I'm not sure how primo it is but I know the lift struts still are charged and hold up the hatch. I can take a closer look and report back if your interested. I also know that the price is $FREE and don't try to haggle with me. I'm firm on that price.:D

3. M. Mayben

M. Mayben High Wheeler

Mikee my man...you are now an OFFISHUL THIRD adopted granbubbaboy!!!!! Tell yore Pop yore *** is MINE!

Skip already thinks we live on anuther planet up here where this stuff and the folks that play with it are REALLy all kin! But the kinda kin that LIKE each other...not "kin-in-laws"!

This whole deal has become kinda surreal...even for ME! And now all we gotta do is ASK and stuff just falls off the turnip truck???? Hold that top...we'll make it happen!

I gotta reveal a secret here...Skip also plays with Porschemobiles (911SC and a 930 Turbo), so he thinks that all carfolks got their noses jammed inna deep dark hole... So while he's here...I'm takin' him over to Black Forest Resto in Sprangtukee of all places:

http://blackforestrestoration.com/

so he can see even the Porsche folks up here wear plaid flannel year 'round, kill real meat for winter feedin', and think a 70's rotbucket peekup izza NEW truck!

By the way, Skip's womin izza MAJOR hunter/gatherer...she's got a whole dam HERD of whitetail on the wall at home...here's her Pop's outfit, bein' a landflippin' kinda dude, ya can relate:

http://www.tecomate.com/aboutUs/aboutus_Story.cfm

and here's the home place:

http://www.realtree.com/community/journal.php?ID=64

Scroll to the bottom, home is El Cazador ranch outta Hebbronville. She'll be nailin' meat while Skip is snakin' junkiron.

4. ss2

ss2 Farmall Cub

WOW! Dang it! I should have traded the top for jerky!! I think I need to load my bow into the Scout and take a road trip....haven't shot a Whitetail yet.:hammer:

5. M. Mayben

M. Mayben High Wheeler

OK...Skip's gonna document the next big deal over here:

http://www.binderplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74394

Phase II kicks in noonish tomorrow, first stop is an intro to Mr. ScoutMike, then on to Harbor Freight for a fix, and ending the Eujoizee towntour at Brooks Auto Parts. Phase I izza dundeal, the guuds are SECURED.

Phase III will start when we ride down the street with the three leetle pigees and start honkin' and wavin' at the HOA prezibeetch, hollerin'...WE'RE HOME!!! PROPERTY VALUES JUST INCREASED ANUTHA 15%...OVERNITE!

Phase IV will crank up when me an momma an dawgs show up with the trailertrashhouse tied on behind the beatermobile at the "gate" ta Skip and Jen's 'hood in January. Bet she'll have a guard in the guardshack for the first time to check our passports.