FINALLY! Finished up Betsy and delivered her to her owner so the Binderbarn is back to just housing my IHs. Since I sold Jello Shot, I can now get all my trucks in the barn at one time. But I decided to leave Red under the lean to portion of the barn so I would have plenty of room to get my one ton axles cleaned up and rebuilt. So I started with the rear 14 bolt and got it on jack stands and began the breakdown process. This axle evidently sat out with one side in a puddle of water for some time. I had to use my largest gear puller to get the drums off and ended up pulling everything out in the process as the brake pads were rusted solid to the drums, along with everything else inside rusted to each other. Fortunately this is not an IH part so NAPA had all the internal brake parts I needed. I'm still cleaning up the axle tube and prepping everything but should be able to make good progress over the next week or so. I've also changed directions on my suspension setup. Rather than struggle with finding the right springs/spring weight/length, etc., I've decided to go with the 4 link kit with coil overs from D&C Extreme. It's more of a bolt on/weld on setup and will provide me with a ton more articulation. That will be a fun build but I have a lot of questions for Eric at D&C before I pull the trigger. A few axle pics: First off these axles are massive! The good side: The other side: Current status: Lots of flap wheel and wire wheeling in my future. And since I won't need the spring perches, they'll be coming off as well. The shock mounts were bent up anyway but they came off pretty easily. I just picked up all my brake parts today so I'll be getting started on the rebuild this weekend. More to come!