73 Scout Stripe

Discussion in 'Scoutco' started by timscout1, Aug 9, 2010.

1. timscout1

timscout1 High Wheeler

Hey Mike: I am getting ready to paint Tims 73, he wants it ready when he gets home from his deployment in May 11. He says he wants the same stripe as original but in a color to contrast the truck. Truck paint not chosen yet. What is this stripe called and can you make it? I know you can:clap: and how much? The stripe center is 2" and each edge stripe is 1/2" for 3" total.Front is 1 1/4" wide and rear is 4 1/2". Do not need the mirror cutout.

Attached Files:

2. Mike Moore

Mike Moore Dreams of Cub Cadets

Cake. Get me a good close up picture of how it starts at the front, and how it ends at the back. Also where it gets wider, that way I can make the curves right for it.

I'd probably print it, rather than layering it, if that's okay. That way it is just a single layer, and will be less apt to snag on a car wash or something like that. It would be from the same quality material as the vinyl car wraps are using, so it's good stuff! You'd be looking at somewhere around $175 or so for it. Doesn't look like enough time involved in the design to even worry about, so there wouldn't be any kind of hidden fees added whatsoever. Any color combo you can imagine, since we're printing it, too...even fading from one to another, or anything like that. Email me and we'll get the ball rollin' whenever. 2011 gives us plenty of time...I'd say we could easily get this shipped within a few days to a week, anyhow.:)

3. Mike Moore

Mike Moore Dreams of Cub Cadets

Crap! I just saw the beltline stripe, too...might be a bit higher price, depending on how I can get everything squeezed together on the material...

4. timscout1

timscout1 High Wheeler

Sounds good! I will let you know when I find out the colors.:beer: