67 Scout 800

Discussion in 'IHOnly' started by Scout209, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Scout209

Scout209 Farmall Cub

I have gas I have spark but when I turn my ignition I crank it over but it doesn't start.checked compression got zero in all 4 cylinders are my seals bad?or is the timing causing no compression new to the auto world but know the basics please help.thanks

2. walkersscout

walkersscout High Wheeler

You are likely doing things wrong. Probably best to find a local friend that has experience to show you the ropes.

3. Scout209

Scout209 Farmall Cub

Re did the compression test and its high now smh and i have a cylinder leak as well that is odd right?Iam taking it to a mechanic was just trying to take in some knowledge.thanks bud

4. walkersscout

walkersscout High Wheeler

It is difficult to go from never having done this work to doing complex troubleshooting and interpretation of results. Lots to go wrong on the testing portion. This is a good use of IH Scout clubs. Get connected with other Scout guys that can help you learn.
    In your instance, it is best to start with the what happened story. If it was running, you did x y z, and now it wont start. If you bought itnon running it is a totally different story.