2019 IH Nationals Tech Talk Seminar Schedule announced

Discussion in 'General IH Tech' started by Bruce Shealy, Jul 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Bruce Shealy

Bruce Shealy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Nationals 2019 Tech Seminars Schedule

Presented by The Binder Planet Tech Talk

All seminars will take place in Hangar # 2

Friday August 16th 1100 AM --- Battery and Electrical Solutions for the IH Lightline Series by Eldon McFarling

Friday August 16th 1230 PM – Body Panel removal, Replacement and fitment for the IH Lightline series by Mike Moore of Scoutco Products

Friday August 16th 200 PM – DIY Upholstery For the IH Lightline Series by Jeff Jamison

Saturday August 17th 930 AM – Basic Electronic Fuel Injection by Bill Hamilton of Hamilton Fuel Injection

Saturday August 17th 1100 AM – Drivetrain Theory and Aftermarket Product & Technology for the IH Lightline Series – by Joe Torres ,who is Ford Motor Companies Project Leader of Advanced 4WD/Drivetrain Systems Engineering

Saturday August 17th 1230 PM --- Reading and Understanding IH Scout Line Setting Tickets by renowned 4X4 , Offroading Expert, Author and friend to the IH Community Jim Allen

Saturday August 17th 130 PM --- Diesel Technology For the IH Lightline Series with a concentration on the SD33/SD33T powertrains By Tech Talks resident PhD of Diesel Dr.Eldon McFarling.

Saturday August 17th 230 PM – Why did Scout Fail by The Scout Encyclopedia author , IH Expert and IH Nationals own John Glancy

2. pwschuh

pwschuh Farmall Cub

Do we know if these presentations will be filmed and placed on-line?

3. TorqueMonster1

TorqueMonster1 Farmall Cub

That's a great question. If I attend all of the seminars I'm interested in then I'll miss a lot of the show, swap meet and meeting/talking to new people. Mark

i bleed red likes this.
  4. MattKelley

MattKelley Farmall Cub

Does anyone know when the gates open on Saturday?