2016 Texas Binder Bash

Discussion in 'Southwest Scouts of Oklahoma' started by Tres03, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Tres03

Tres03 Binder Driver

Hey guys, since you are one of our closest neighbors I want to see if any of you have an interest in coming to our event. We have people who fly and drive from out of state to come to it. So I thought I would extend an invitation out to you guys. The main post for this is in the Hill Country Binders section of this site.

I hope to see some of you guys there.

Texas Binder Bash - 2016

The Binder Bash is back!

All are welcome to join the Texas Binder Group event in the heart of the Texas Hill Country seven miles east of Marble Falls. 3000 acre adventure park with over 240 miles of offroad trails.

Where: Hidden Falls Adventure Park (http://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/index.html) Marble Falls, TX
    When: April 22-24th, 2016
    What: 9th Annual Bash

Event Fees:

HFAP Entry fee: $25 one day - paid to Hidden Falls AP
    : $15 per passenger
    : $5 per visitor (non-rider)

LUNCH
    : Free lunch - Food will be provided by the NTB. Anyone interested in bringing any additional food or sides is absolutely welcome. Please post what you would like to bring or send me a note.
    : BYOC - Bring your own coolers

Event Info:
    Friday
    - Meet and Greet at the Double Horn Brewery in Marble Falls 8:00 P.M.(pending)
    - Open wheeling or camping for those wanting to do so
    - There are primitive, Improved camping areas available for those interested as well as RV sites

Saturday
    - 9am - Meet and Greet - Area B
    - Wheeling events throughout the day
    - Grill will be going - eat when we get through towing the vehicles back to camp.
    -12:30(after lunch) - raffle drawing.

Wheeling Events will be led by club members - If anyone is interested in leading the group this year or one of the runs, please post up.

Just like last year there will also be a raffle for all that attend and are interested. We will be selling tickets for various items (Scout parts, tools, gift cards, etc...) that we will collect from now till the event. All proceeds from this raffle will be used as a donation from the Texas Binder Groups(NTB, HCB, GCB) to the Charity BBQ event at Nationals (Thanks again to Sully for presenting that donation on our behalf).
    If you have any items that you would like to donate for this function please let me know. If you would rather make a cash donation to support this effort, that will be accepted as well. We are excited about this aspect to the Bash and continuing to support a great cause. The raffle tickets are $10 a piece. If you can not attend but would like to purchase some tickets, you can use the HCB paypal account (cescott94@hotmail.com). Please put raffle tickets in the comments area.

If you need to pay your dues for the club you can use the HCB paypal account (cescott94@hotmail.com). Please put dues in the comments area.

Please note, raffle tickets are $10.00 this year. I'll be keeping track of any absentee's during the drawing. If you win, you will receive a prize, we'll try to keep it honest.:D

More details to come!

NOT THE - El Presidente of Hill Country Binders

2. nightwingdrb

nightwingdrb Farmall Cub

Just saw your post. We had to cancel our last meeting, but I will totally bring this up at the next one. Thanks for the invite!
    We'll be in touch. Have a merry Christmas.

3. Tres03

Tres03 Binder Driver

Good morning and Merry Christmas to you too.

We would love to have you guys come down. Its always a great weekend, and we would love to meet more Binder Brothers.

4. Brad Kennedy

Brad Kennedy Farmall Cub

I was just appointed president of the club. We are making an effort to reorganize and grow and I think this event could be a great start. I'll get with everyone and spread the word.

5. Tres03

Tres03 Binder Driver

Awesome, I look forward to hearing from you. Congrats on being Pres.