1971 1210 4x4 with Utililty box-3500.00 OBO

Discussion in 'Mid-South Binders' started by BigRigg, May 23, 2018.

1. BigRigg

BigRigg Y-Block King

I hesitate to post this...but really, this needs to be restored, and at the current rate of progress I won't get to it for another 5 years.

Dad bought this truck at an auction for a parts truck for the blue beast. it is a retired police truck. We have driven it once. Dad drove it about 3 miles from the delivery point to the house. within the last 150 yards the engine started knocking. It made it to it's resting place, and didn't move until I had it shipped out here to Arkansas from CA.

This is an original CA truck, and has the least amount of rust I have seen on an un-restored truck. 304 with a T-98 and NP205. Dana 44 Closed knuckle front, Dana 60 rear. 4.09 Gears. It has a PTO 8K ramsey winch attached. The interior is in bad shape. There is no back glass, and the weather is taking it;s toll. The front windshield is cracked, and will need to be replaced. The bed is dented inside and out, but it does not have any rot, only surface rust.

It's priced where it is because of the body. You just don't see many cabs in this condition.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]