1950 IH fridge & freezer

Discussion in 'Irma's Place' started by jeff campbell, Jul 25, 2013.

1. jeff campbell

jeff campbell Lives in an IH Dealership

couple i just picked up, neither have a charge, but do run well..lost freezer end cap / cover on the way home, why i didn't strap it ? in a hurry to get home before dark? went back 3 times, no luck finding it. i guess it sailed off into the 3' high soybeans ? will look again after the 1st frost.damn, an it had a 3" IH round emblem on it,but i do have another cover for it w/out a emblem.freezer does have a nipple/connector installed to charge it. just haven't done it yet. the fridge, the ole guy installed a copper coil in the bottom, to run his water thru it to cool. they been in the basement since purchased NEW. didn't have any books on them. you can see the rust on the bottom backside of the freezer chest. jeff

Attached Files:

2. jeff campbell

2nd set of pics----P.S. these are for sale, can bring to nats if notified before hand,other than that,i'm not bringing them, they will be 50 miles north of nats, just 1/2 mile offa I-75 in lima. jeff

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  3. jeff campbell

got me a few of these new IH emblem;s, gave 1 to mom, an look what she did with it !

Attached Files:

4. binderdan

binderdan Farmall Cub

Bummer I'm so far away Jeff. I have that side panel you need as well as a lid for that freezer in a barn in Indiana. Found them in a pile of scrap in high school. Saved them because I saw the IH emblem. lol.