freightliner Custom Chassis and builder of fine ac

Share This Page

surfnturf

Binder Driver, 50, from Cowpens SC

surfnturf was last seen:
Feb 27, 2019
    1. W8CGQ
      W8CGQ
      Hi mike, i have been looking everywhere on here to see how much one could mill the head on a 392 and can't find any info-do you know ? Hope u are doing well, lee
    2. binder1959
      binder1959
      Hey ole buddy, what time are you and Lee planning on going to the Meet and Greet? We were thinking maybe between 2 and 3:00 pm. I still have some odds and ends to get done on the 46 that I didn't get done last weekend. I was thinking about meeting at the Spinx gas station @ exit 66 or 29 Welford off 85. Best place i can think of. I want to keep the 46 off 85 much as possible. Let me know what you think.
    3. binder1959
      binder1959
      Hey Mike, U there
    4. TR Watts
      TR Watts
      Hey Mike,
      just checkin in to see how your doing, havent seen you post up in a while.

later,
      TR
    5. Spider83
      Spider83
      Thank you for the info on the seats.
    6. W8CGQ
      W8CGQ
      Hi surfnturf, thanks so much for the decode, now have the site stored in favorites---don't understand by "unknown" model number ?? I do know that the truck was originally a forest service truck, maybe special order ??? No, have not heard anythin g about a 67 grille yet, but am hoping-----in the meantime, i will look like a 1965 with the grill i have, i guess--he he maybe my insurance will be cheaper ha ha, sure am happy to be a part of the site and definetly appreciate the help right out of the chute, so to speak. Best regards and keep up the good work-------lee marion, cowpens, sc
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 6, 1969 (Age: 50)
    freightliner Custom Chassis and builder of fine ac
    City (for Classified search):
    Cowpens
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    SC
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
    family man

surfing, fishing, building stuff

Signature

Mike
    1965 Scout 80, 345, SOA, full cage, (sold) [thread=80373]80 Build[/thread]
    1972 Scout II in progress
    1967 Travelall panel
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used:
      11.1MB
    Last Photo Uploaded:
    Last Comment Posted: