Mechanic, auto and marine

Share This Page

Scott H

Binder Driver, Male, from Syracuse, IN

Scott H was last seen:
Mar 24, 2017 at 4:56 PM
    1. Havoc Brand
      Havoc Brand
      I noticed a post that said you had some power window install infor on your website... can't find what site you are talking about - can you send a link?
    2. sullyscout77
      sullyscout77
      Scott,
      Sorry man, I was at Deer Lease and wife accidentally deleted your last PM. Web page ia AWESOME!! Keep up the good work, Buddy!
    3. Mark Pietz
      Mark Pietz
      Are you Scott Hattery? If so, shoot me a pm at pietz@sebastiancorp.net. I'm getting back into Scouts. I still have one of those special alternator brackets you gave me many years ago.
    4. Scott H
      Scott H
      Hey, nice to hear from you! I enjoyed talking to you as well. Wished we would have had more time to talk "ih". I'm getting ready to revamp my web page soon, so check back on it in a month or so. I am putting up a section on springover lifts when I do mine, as well as a section on updating the wiring on a scout 2 as I build the wifes.
      Scott
    5. sullyscout77
      sullyscout77
      Outstanding! Hey, it was great meeting you Scott and you've got a great looking Scout there. Enjoyed talking with you and definitely gonna make Nationals every year from now, going forward! Drop a line every once in awhile! Next year you guys need to bring stickers and I will reciprocate! Just got back home this evening and will try to post some pics tomorrow on GBC thread. Take Care!
      Sully
  • About

Mechanic, auto and marine
    City (for Classified search):
    Syracuse
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    IN
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
    married/she loves Scouts!

Anything IH, boating, computers, first person shooter games, Day of Defeat(NeO clan).

Signature

73 Scout XLC
    79 Traveler(Wife's)"Part Postal"(resto~mod in progress!)
    66 Cub Cadet 123 Working/Plowing GT
    66 Cub Cadet 123 parts rig
    73 Cub Cadet 129 Mowing GT
    Think off-center.
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used:
      0.0MB
    Last Photo Uploaded:
    Last Comment Posted: