Union electrician Local 76

Share This Page

richard brumley

Farmall Cub, from Tacoma WA

richard brumley was last seen:
Jul 9, 2014
    1. Forge04
      Forge04
      Well shoot man, this sounds like a match made in heaven. Got anything in the 4.27 ratio area? Honestly, because of my rearend the way it is, I won't be making sunday, and saturday now has gotten bogged down with a birthday party and signing a new lease for a new place . . . you know how it is. Where are you in Tacoma? As of next weekend we're movin down to yelm.
    2. Forge04
      Forge04
      Good thing you can't make it. my diff is makin some noise, my jeepin buddy that knows tons more than I thinks it's the pinion. It needs shims, you ever done that? I've only ever changed the gear oil. Anyways, if I can't get it right I won't be takin Maggie out again till it does get done. It is what it is.
    3. Forge04
      Forge04
      Hey Richard, don't know if you have a shorter sort of nickname like Rich or something, anyway, Evans Creek as of right now sounds great! I've been meaning to get down there! Let me know more of what your plans were, seeing as how you planned to go first, me and mine will adjust.
  • About

Union electrician Local 76
    City (for Classified search):
    Tacoma
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    WA
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
    Bought a 76 scout and sold the jeep! Now Ive got something.

Signature

Richard Brumley

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used:
      10.0MB
    Last Photo Uploaded:
    Last Comment Posted:
      None