Nov 26, 2008

Share This Page

revscout

Farmall Cub, from Fayetteville, AR

revscout was last seen:
Nov 26, 2008
    1. Doc Stewart
      Doc Stewart
      Just found your messasge from sometime back - sorry, I did not know about this particular message mechanisism separate from the PM stuff.
      To answer, I don't have the necessary digital camera to do pictures. The truck looks dull now and I'm happy with that. One of the principles in urban living is to keep your vehicles looking nearly nasty. Nobody bothers them....
    2. Shay
      Shay
      Hey Revscout............Im new to the forum as well and just up the road from you in Rogers. I have a 78 Scout II. Not currently running but should be up by Feb. I've had it since 02 and got the bright idea for an engine rebuild........should get the engine in this weekend and start working out the kinks.
    3. Doc Stewart
      Doc Stewart
      Sorry, but I don't do pictures here. Reply to dfsdc@pacbell.net and I'll send you what I have. Doc
    4. BigRigg
      BigRigg
      I actually work in Fayetteville. But yeah, you drive right by me all the time if you go to mountainberg. What color is your scout? I might have seen you before, there are a few scouts around town. I'd love to try to answer any questions you might have. Welcome to the addiction!
  • About

City (for Classified search):
    Fayetteville
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    AR
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used: