Randall Barringer's Recent Activity

1. Randall Barringer liked lodgeskins's post in the thread Metro Throttle Response Question.

In case anyone is curious: I think that the space was the problem. Reason I asked was that I pushed on the rod and gas immediately...

Sep 18, 2020 at 8:45 PM
  2. Randall Barringer replied to the thread JJ's 2nd Rebirth Of My Junkyard Dog '75 200.

I like that spiderweb basket seat. I can't believe how much crud the pantyhose caught, nice trick. Congrats on getting it going...

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:59 PM
  3. Randall Barringer liked J.J.'s post in the thread Never Enough Champagne.

How close are you to the dispensary again?? Paint really turned out nice. JJ in TN

Sep 14, 2020 at 11:37 AM
  4. Randall Barringer liked J.J.'s post in the thread JJ's 2nd Rebirth Of My Junkyard Dog '75 200.

It’s alive!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad I can’t post video but one turn of the key and starts right up! Small water leak around one of the...

Sep 13, 2020 at 10:10 PM
  5. Randall Barringer liked J.J.'s post in the thread JJ's 2nd Rebirth Of My Junkyard Dog '75 200.

I have a letter that has my name on it, along with my DL #, it basically says that I am DOT exempt, here to do a job. Hours/rest/10 hour...

Sep 13, 2020 at 10:09 PM
  6. Randall Barringer liked J.J.'s post in the thread JJ's 2nd Rebirth Of My Junkyard Dog '75 200.

Quick turn and burn, got in this am and flying back out this afternoon. Ive seen some stuff the last few days. Its a war zone down...

Sep 13, 2020 at 10:09 PM
  7. Randall Barringer replied to the thread Columbus..the 1957 IH 4x4.

I really like that sheath material, it does look much better than the plastic loom. Stay safe with the storm.

Sep 13, 2020 at 4:32 PM