Share This Page

pscrambler

Binder Driver, from Osawatomie, Ks

pscrambler was last seen:
Sep 7, 2019
    1. James J
      James J
      Pscrambler,
      Was told you might have a 70s model water neck or something along the sort that would help me with my dui distributor problem.
      Tight fit. Can't tune the timing with the oe water neck. I've got the 304.
      Would you have one for sale?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. James J
        James J
        I have no idea.
        Never even seen the difference between the two. Just researching what I can do about the water neck and having a larger distributor cap. And found a few suggestions for the different style of water neck.
        Mar 20, 2017
      3. James J
        James J
        Trying to figure out how to post pictures on here for you. Can't seem to get it worked out.
        Do you have another contact for me?
        Mar 20, 2017
      4. pscrambler
        pscrambler
        Yeah, text 913-731-6715 or email zagrimes@mail.fhsu.edu
        Mar 20, 2017
    2. buda-scout
      buda-scout
      Hello, I was reaching out to you regarding the 392 for sale. I realized you were in KS which would require shipping the motor. I am not sure if that is a possibility on your end so this may be a mute point. Ironically I grew up in a little town called Chase, KS. Moved to TX in 92. If shipping is an option let me know and maybe we can work something out.
      1. pscrambler
        pscrambler
        Shipping is an option. I can put it in a pallet and ship it through fastenal.
        Feb 14, 2017
      2. buda-scout
        buda-scout
        Is the engine in running condition or does it require a rebuild? Any idea what shipping cost might be or where I can look it up?
        Feb 14, 2017
      3. pscrambler
        pscrambler
        I bet I can get it shipped for $200 or less. It doesn't need rebuilt, but I'd probably put some new freeze plugs and gaskets in it. I got it fires up a little over a year ago. Was running and driving roughly 2 years ago
        Feb 15, 2017
    3. RT Auto
      RT Auto
      Was looking for a windshield for a 73 1110. Do have one or know someone who might?
    4. c.shawkb5
      c.shawkb5
      Just posted a reply to your message regarding headlight bezels. Let me know if it doesn't show up. Thanks, Chris Shaw 650-823-9193 c.shawkb5@gmail.com
    5. Scott L
      Scott L
      Got a T19 close for scout II?
      1. pscrambler
        pscrambler
        I have a four speed, but don't know the ratio. Won't be pulling it until spring because the truck doesn't have axles under it.
        Dec 28, 2015
    6. Charles Carpenter
      Charles Carpenter
      chtampa@yahoo.com
    7. Charles Carpenter
      Charles Carpenter
      I was told that you may be able to help me locate a passenger fender and both left/right Terra/Traveler door glasses for a Scout II.
      1. pscrambler
        pscrambler
        Yeah, i should have that stuff. Give me a call @913-731-6715 please
        Jun 23, 2015
  • About

High schoolIndustrial Arts Teacher
    City (for Classified search):
    Kansas City
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    KS
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
    Hello,
    I've been collecting and working on scouts for most of life and its really become a part of me. I try to save as many scout in hedge rows as I can and usually save all the good parts off of one. I do sell these parts to help fund my projects and also love to see the vehicles that my parts go onto. If you need anything, please let me know.

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Daily Driver is a 1979 Scout II with terra top conversion. 345/auto/ 3.07's with 31's and a 4 inch lift.
    Future builds:
    1978 Traveler Midas-Restore project.
    1980 Diesel
    1967 800 pickup top with rear PTO
    1966 1300A 4x4 Dually
    1962 Travellete/Cummins?
    Zack Grimes 913-731-6715
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used: