Birthday:
July 10
Machinist Mate, USN

Share This Page

pnwscout

Farmall Cub, Male, from Foot hills of Mt. St. Helens

pnwscout was last seen:
Nov 11, 2018
    1. There are no messages on pnwscout's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    July 10
    Machinist Mate, USN
    City (for Classified search):
    Port Orchard
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    WA
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
    I first found my time working on Scouts back in high school when a neighbor gave me a 1960 Scout 80. I got it running in a few months with the little money I could dig up from the couch but I put that on hold when I couldn't afford new floor pans, so a few years later (almost 7 years) after I joined the navy I found a nice couple when I was riding around the back hills of Washington who had a 1979 Scout II I offered to buy it off them for parts or if it was in good order I was going to get it running. The nice couple just gave it to me they said "It's just cluttering up the yard its yours if you can take it today." Now that Scout II is my favorite rig I got mostly used for hunting, fishing, shooting and wheeling it's still a work in progress with the Scout 80 going in to my shop for a restore instead of a make it work truck and I hope to be able to drive her to shows soon. That's my IH story I can make anything work and I love the Scout's. I have and enjoy finding them at shows where most don't even know what one is.
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used:
      0.0MB
    Last Photo Uploaded:
    Last Comment Posted:
      None