Media:

Share This Page

mitchjohnson

Farmall Cub, from Wishram, Wa

mitchjohnson was last seen:
Jul 4, 2010
    1. Robert JetFxr
      Robert JetFxr
      They are all fun to drive, my SSII is a little tight with the cage and 4 point harnesses but fun. The white Scout in just flat out fun with the 500 and 700r4, and you can not pick your nose with the Travelette as someone is always looking at you/the truck
    2. Greyguild
      Greyguild
      Hi Mitch, I was wondering if I could re-use your idea for the stripes on the rear Quarterpanel... Myy Scout will be Gray/Black and the stripes Silver, thanks in advance...
    3. mitchjohnson
      mitchjohnson
      Har har......no trade, but I do think of the Rallye, I hope its working well for you. It seems like I have a million little things to do before I can hit the road, but Ill just do them and enjoy. Are you using it for a daily driver?
    4. soonerfan
      soonerfan
      Well Mitch it looks like your about to hit the road. Looks good, U dont want to trade back do you? lol
    5. mitchjohnson
      mitchjohnson
      Ahh the progress......I watched the flairs and the inside of the top get bedlined today, very cool. Looks great. Tommorrow the exterior of the top gets it. Olive. I just need to get started reassembling all the little things. Really wish I could go for a ride about now, but Im not there yet. Yes, Im thinking about a rear bumper mounted spare as well, but havent got there yet. The thought of not having a spare when I needed it will probably inspire me to do something about it.
    6. Terry Mertens
      Terry Mertens
      Thanks! The tail lights are made for a trailer we just cut the diamond plate to fit. I found the shift knobs on www.scoutparts.com I do not know who they had make them. I do know they do not have them at this time. I would email them and ask if they plan to have more made in the future. I have thought about a spare tire however almost all of the rear mounted I have seen with heavy tires all seem to end up sagging over time. Yours is looking good how's the progress?
    7. ADAM NANCE
      ADAM NANCE
      just saw the pics of the hood and door, looks awesome, love the orange, keep the pics coming with your progress
    8. ragtopkid
      ragtopkid
      I don't know where you are as I lived western WA my whole life, but I would be willing to help
    9. mitchjohnson
      mitchjohnson
      Im going with Tangelo Orange. Olive bedliner on rockers, fender flairs, top, and bed/floors. And I shortened the top by two feet. I cant wait. Your rig looks nice, really. I like the lift, but I dont think Im going that high....maybe two inches.
    10. ADAM NANCE
      ADAM NANCE
      The paint store said the closest match was hugger orange off of a late 60's chevy. It was already painted when i purchased the rig.
  • About

City (for Classified search):
    Wishram
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    WA
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
    Im 47, two kids, divorced,irrigation contractor, and a proud owner of a traveler nearing completion

Love time with my kids.

Signature

1976 IH Traveler 3/4 Top
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used:
      0.0MB
    Last Photo Uploaded:
    Last Comment Posted:
      79 Terra
      Thats as sweet a Scout as Ive seen, great rig. And I approve of the color!!