Mechanical Engineer

Share This Page

Mitch Neal

High Wheeler, 46, from Anderson, SC

Mitch Neal was last seen:
Dec 19, 2018
    1. W8CGQ
      W8CGQ
      Hi MItch, Hope all is well with you and yours, I'm ok, but my 392 in the Camper Special isn't LOL, I am in need of another 392 with the side motor mounts-----thought I would inquire and see if you knew of the availability of one. Take care and have a wodnderful weekend !! Very Best Regards, lee, Cowpens, SC
    2. Ted K
      Ted K
      Mitch, J.J. suggested I contact you about a body swap I'm doing on my 1972 1210 4x4. If you get a moment, I posted on the General IH Tech area. "Body Switch for T-all. HELP!!" is the topic title. If you have time, read through the posting and I would love to have any Hints, Comments, Suggestions, that you feel I should be aware of. If you would rather email, you can do so by writing me at - klec@mchsi.com

Thanks Much for your time. Ted
    3. Quilmes
      Quilmes
    4. ddflorida1
      ddflorida1
      I just joined the group and was wondering if there are any activities going on in or near Florida? There are a cou[le of jeep runs near Ocala but nothing I've heard of for Scout's. Any ideas?
      Thanks
      Dan
    5. Chrishopper
      Chrishopper
      Mitch,
      Just joined this group and noticed you were nearby. Hello from Williamston SC.
    6. M.Life
      M.Life
      your Avatar is that a scout 80 or 800? I am have some difficulty wit the fuel system on my 62 scout 80 can't exlpian piece on carb float body exterior. Do you know where I could find a diagram for it?
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 7, 1973 (Age: 46)
    Home Page:
    http://www.southeastbinders.com
    Mechanical Engineer
    City (for Classified search):
    Anderson
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    SC
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA