CAD Technician

Share This Page

Mike Stevens

Farmall Cub, from Rowlett, TX

Mike Stevens was last seen:
Apr 19, 2011
    1. mike goodwin
      mike goodwin
      Hey Mike sorry missed this. I will let you know ahead of time so you can make plans. Eugene keeps it at his in laws house near Saturn and Northwest Highway. Also don't worry too about that old style d20. The "new" ones are very plentiful and cheap.
    2. Julian 537
      Julian 537
      The hydroboost is the way to go on the 800. It will clear the motor no problems, and it is just about the best power assisted braking system out there!
    3. mike goodwin
      mike goodwin
      Mike,
      I was over working on my best friend's early Bronco last weekend and got some ideas for you. Eugene put a Cummins 4BT/A518/D20 Terralow in his Bronco and we were getting the hydraulics together. I was looking at his hydraulically assisted master cylinder and it looks like it would work in a Scout 800. The unit is a stock GM Hydraulic assist and I think Bill Hamilton, USN1, may have a thread about installing one on here somewhere. If I ever get around to building a 800 I will probably give it a go. Either way you are more than welcome to come take a look see the next time we go work on it.

Mike
  • About

CAD Technician
    City (for Classified search):
    Dallas
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    TX
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
    Ford man ,but I love my Scout.

Cars, off-roading, trucks, racing, etc. pretty much anything mechanical with four wheels and an engine.

Signature

1966 Scout 800:wrenching: What did I get myself into? I dunno ... but its fun!
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used:
      0.0MB
    Last Photo Uploaded:
    Last Comment Posted: