John Deere sales

Share This Page

Mark Nokes

Farmall Cub, 49, from Siloam Springs, Arkansas

Mark Nokes was last seen:
Feb 22, 2020 at 7:20 AM
    1. Josey
      Josey
      Do you still have my suspension design book? I was just wondering where it was for sure. I don't need it just yet though. We ought to get together again anyway maybe a few other could join us.
    2. ihscoutmatt
      ihscoutmatt
      about 140 miles, its down in the Southeast corner of the state, whats there?
    3. jeffburdue
      jeffburdue
      Hey:
      I've got my 4 x 2 Brown for sale, sure don't want to but I haven't worked in 10 months. Listed @ 8,250 if anyone's interested, hasn't seen rain in several years ( nice )
    4. jeffburdue
      jeffburdue
      Hey Mark:
      Hope u had a great Thanksgiving
    5. ihscoutmatt
      ihscoutmatt
      well dang I sure would have, Ive still got nothing but time, turkey day was good, how was yours?
    6. Mark Nokes
      Mark Nokes
      Been good I didn't think you had gottenit. I was seeing if you wanted to get together over the holiday, I was is Little Rock. I was also asking to see if you had a set of seats and seat bases for a scout II. How was your turkey day?
    7. ihscoutmatt
      ihscoutmatt
      Hey Mark, no I didnt get a PM, how ya been?
    8. ihscoutmatt
      ihscoutmatt
      Hey Mark, hows everything going?
    9. Binder Brothers
      Binder Brothers
      Hi Mark,

Thanks for message on my Scouts. I got lucky on the Midas. The original owner traded it or sold it to a dealer and the dealer had it for sale. I'm lucky they posted a picture in their ad because they didn't liost it as a Midas.
    10. Binder Brothers
      Binder Brothers
      Hi Mark,

I saw you request. Do you have a question on the midas?

Tim
    11. Josey
      Josey
    12. jeffburdue
      jeffburdue
      we live about 4 blocks from there, my tel. is (816) 525-8770, cell is (816) 519-8337.
    13. ihscoutmatt
      ihscoutmatt
      I found another set of white spokes I forgot I had, they are alot better shape, still have a little rust but are alot better and one is missing but I have the others that are the same style Ill get some pics tomorrow
    14. ihscoutmatt
      ihscoutmatt
      not in good shape, I do have a set of modulars with gold centers that are like new
    15. jeffburdue
      jeffburdue
      hey Mark:

You ever get up to KC or near Lee's Summit?
    16. jeffburdue
      jeffburdue
      Hey Mark, how's it going - hope ya'll had a good Father's Day @ PettyJean.

We cooked about 14 lbs of fillets, crappie and catfish. My brother-in-law cleanes and cooks fish the best I've ever tasted. No fishy taste ever, just awesome. I like it better than steak. He makes a batter using a lot of Greek seasoning and lemon peeper in it.

Fried potatoes and pintos too. Quite a feed. Have a great day. jeff
    17. jeffburdue
      jeffburdue
      I bought the Terra from Cal in Carl Junction in April 2008, it's a blast to drive, needs some TLC but over all a good ride, I drive it every day or try to.
    18. jeffburdue
      jeffburdue
      I found it on lemon free. com from a nice guy in Clinton, MO.. He was original owner, I went down and drove it last Sept. told him I sure wanted it for sure. He held it for me for a deposit . It took me about 6 months to buy it. The plan was to sell my Terra 1st but that didn't work out plus I was layed off in November. I ended up re-financing my Silverado to buy it, guess it was meant to be. He painted the stripes himself and said he's the only one to ever work on it. Has 84,000 org. miles on it. Love it but I sure want buckets and a console when I can afford it.
    19. jeffburdue
      jeffburdue
      Hey Mark, if you mean the IH, I took a pic of my Terra and up loaded it on here
    20. Josey
      Josey
      I want to make sure what you mean by "that area" I work in Rogers (Pinnacle Hills) but live in Fayetteville so... but lunch always sounds good to me.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 11, 1970 (Age: 49)
    John Deere sales
    City (for Classified search):
    Siloam Springs
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    AR
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos: