Happy Birthday
      Hope you have a great day
    2. JeffR
      JeffR
      Happy Birthday Lon.
    3. DHardy
      DHardy
      Lon,
      I came across the Line Ticket on a Scout II I used to have and it is the one that showed it was originally shipped to Calvert Motors in Denton. If you would like a copy of it, send me your mailing address and I will send it to you. I also found an original SSII that was used for racing. It has a 396 in it, roll cage, and quarters and fenders dented, but I can buy it cheap. It does run but the owner bought it from some guy who had cancer and died. He said it never was titled, just used for racing and I find that hard to believe. Do you have any idea how I would get a Texas Title for it. I read your comments about the bonded title. i am sure it has the vin # on the inside kick panel, I would have to get that number I am sure. Let me know what you know about titles and if you want that line ticket send me your address. I did finish my Terra Diesel and taking a few months off before I start anything else. I would like to restore that old SS but, but might just restore it as a racing SSII. David Hardy in Lewisville send any mail to my home email address. dhardy1062@aol.com
    4. dkterra
      dkterra
      Lon, Nice build on your album!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 30, 1971 (Age: 48)
    Home Page:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/90523980@N00/sets/72157605590908332/
    Industrial Designer
    City (for Classified search):
    Austin
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    TX
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
    I grew up in an IH dealership. Our left over collection is around 40 Scouts, several Pickups and Travelalls, 5 KB3s, an SR2, a 800B V8, a '79 Rallye, a '77 Midas, and a '76 Terra

stuff

Signature

Lon

Do you have the guts to be an organ donor? Recycle yourself, become an organ donor.
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used:
      0.0MB
    Last Photo Uploaded:
    Last Comment Posted: