Followers 1

Share This Page

Korllach

Farmall Cub, from Boise, ID

Korllach was last seen:
Nov 17, 2015
    1. Korllach
      Korllach
      Jeez, that sounds like my wife. Said my 800 was ugly. I got a different daily driver, then she said I could get another Scout.. SO i got my scout 2 and now she absolutly hates it saying that my other one was way cuter... /sigh
    2. armyscout
      armyscout
      thats cool i used to have an 800 like 8 years ago did a little work to it just a project. took my wife to see it one day. she was just a girlfriend at the time and she said it was ugly, so i got rid of it and got a buggy. needless to say i spent 5 years looking for another one after she said "you know what you should get another scout there kinda cool" it no wonder how i havent strangled her yet. I have been messing with my 79 for about 2 years now did the soa on it and then decided i made a few errors so i parked it and started digign into it now it sits with now wireing. Also the inside is gutted so i can rino line it. now that i have got some money togather im going to get it back on the road. Cant wait to get home
    3. armyscout
      armyscout
      hey thanks for the advice what unit are you with and what is your mos. im an 11bravo with 1st id were in iraq right now but on our way home soon so i can work on my baby
  • About

City (for Classified search):
    Boise
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    ID
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used: