Oct 18, 2020 at 10:08 PM

Share This Page

Justutt67

Farmall Cub, Male, from Broomfield, CO

Justutt67 was last seen:
Oct 18, 2020 at 10:08 PM
    1. MTSCOUTFUN
      MTSCOUTFUN
      Also, a bit confused on the wiring of the Green motor wire. In your write up it looks like you are going directly from a 12V fused ignition to the motor via the Green wire. If so how does the switch come into play and what goes to the "B" terminal and "P" park terminal on the switch? Your post was great, I just do not fully understand vehicle electrical. Thanks for any help you can provide.
    2. MTSCOUTFUN
      MTSCOUTFUN
      Justutt67 - Just curious if the switch you used is a 4 terminal switch with B, L, H, P terminals?
    3. MTSCOUTFUN
      MTSCOUTFUN
      Justutt67 - just ran across your wiper motor post. Looking to do the same thing. Can you assist me with a questions?
    4. Jeff W
      Jeff W
      Hey Justutt, I posted a ? in my thread for ya but I'll do it here too;)...I see you did the rect tube for the front mount. I copied the idea and tacked it so the floor would be flush welded to the top. Im thinking of creating flat spots for the frame mount.

How did you meet the frame mount with your set up?...did you modify the tube or just let it rest on the bushing at a slight angle?

thanks!
  • About

City (for Classified search):
    Denver
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    CO
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
    Maximum Freedom!

Signature

1980ish Scout II
  • Gallery Statistics