General Contractor

Share This Page

Josey

Farmall Cub, Male, from Mountainburg, AR

Josey was last seen:
Jul 24, 2016
    1. Mark Nokes
      Mark Nokes
      Yes I do it is on my desk I look at it often. Totally agree let's do it. I'm freefor three weeks. Looks like santy claus came to your house. Congrats!
    2. Mark Nokes
      Mark Nokes
      Pretty nice bumpers for the price, even for more I do not know that you could get a better bumper. Did you get my email?
    3. Mark Nokes
      Mark Nokes
      The guys name that has the orange traveler with the air brush work for the logo is mitchjohnson if you look closely at the best picture of the logo the black has been painted to look like fiberglass or kevlar. I really enjoyed Saturday, Thanks for coming.
    4. Mark Nokes
      Mark Nokes
      In the area is anywhere from Fort Smith to Joplin, I live in Siloam Springs. Shoot me an Email and we'll do lunch. so where do you work at in Rogers. My email is Mnokes@yourrmp.com
    5. Mark Nokes
      Mark Nokes
      We should do lunch sometime I am in the area almost every day
    6. Shay
      Shay
      I'm new to the forum and just up the road from you in Rogers. I have a 78 Scout II. Not currently running but should be up by Feb. I've had it since 02 and got the bright idea last month for an engine rebuild........should get the engine back in this weekend and start working out the kinks. Just thought I would say hey to all the NWA scout folks
  • About

General Contractor
    City (for Classified search):
    Fayetteville
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    AR
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
    Native of Arkansas. Loved scouts since I was a kid. My grandfather has been an international man his whole life.

Anything that runs off of gas or electricity. Anything build with pride.

Signature

"It's a job that's never started that takes the longest to finish." -- J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used:
      0.0MB
    Last Photo Uploaded:
    Last Comment Posted:
      None