Followers 1

Share This Page

Johnnycobra

Farmall Cub, from Austin, TX

Johnnycobra was last seen:
Jun 24, 2019
    1. greaganing
      greaganing
      I was having trouble replying to your message, so I'm just sending you a note.

Let me check and see how much shipping is and I'll get back with you. I'm hoping I still have the original box laying around. Thanks.

Greg
      1. Johnnycobra
        Johnnycobra
        Thanks. Didnt see this message, ypu can email me at junkdcs@gmail.com if that is easier too
        Mar 30, 2017
    2. DAGATOR16
      DAGATOR16
      Was reading your post on lock o matic drag shoes. I communicated with a guy many years ago named. Chip. Chip was doing extensive work on replication the shoes for the Automatic hub. He actually made me some and I have them today. I never installed them ,as I was waiting to hear more R&R from him. I would like to put you two in contact to discuss findings. email me dagator16@aol.com Clay Patton
    3. spuckett
      spuckett
      I have been out of town for a bit. I have had the scout for 10 years and haven't done anything other than putting a new carburetor on the motor. It runs good and I have not had it compression checked.
      1. Johnnycobra
        Johnnycobra
        Tried sending you a conversation, but didn't hear back. Did you get this message?
        Jan 23, 2016
  • About

City (for Classified search):
    Austin
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    TX
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views: