Share This Page

Jim Grammer

Editor at large, from Hillsboro, OR

Staff Member Moderator
Jim Grammer was last seen:
Nov 8, 2015
    1. RangerCB29
      RangerCB29
      Jim, any progress on turbocharging a BD264? I've thought of doing this exact thing.
    2. denubilo
      denubilo
      Jim,
      I would like to start athread on Military trucks.
      The thread would be a "I needa part/service"
      To keep the thread from getting long I am going to ask them to edit their original message as things change or they get their answer.
      But I do not see a way for submissions to be deleted.
      Paul
    3. denubilo
      denubilo
      Jim,
      I would like to start a thread in the Military truck forum.
      It is a "I needa part" thread and contributers are to be asked to edit their original message as they get a part or want to add a part to keep the thread from getting too long.
      I cannot see a method for the originator of a message to delete his message.
      Paul
    4. Drew Merrick
      Drew Merrick
      Jim, I have been looking for the d-44 closed knuckle disc conversion writeup you did for the old BB newsletter. Do you happen to still have a copy?
    5. IHGRAMP
      IHGRAMP
      Jim

Are you going to Maybens for wrench day on Saturday? If so you can join us at Silverton (9:00) and we will back road it to Maybenville. You could drive or ride whichever works. Let me know.

Ken
      503-930-9581
    6. Hal Steward
      Hal Steward
      Hi ya Jim,, It was a good party last night and it was good to go and the wife said it was ok..Now that I have GPS on my phone I'll try to make a monthly meeting.. I finally made connection with Michael Dimerick and got rid of excess 1300, gave it to him for $100.. He seems like a good person.. Anyway I need that guys name for 190 stat 'cause I forgot it so if you could E me with his E add or jest name will work...Another thing I was wondering if we could get a site going for 1/2 3/4 1ton rigs non scout... It's difficult to find info on like Dana 70 lift kits ect. Then it may be my own lack of computer skills LOL No lol you take care
    7. McIntire
      McIntire
      Hello Mr Grammer. I received your email and would like to thank you.
    8. Colin Rush
      Colin Rush
      Jim,

I just posted notice of the MVPA transcontinental convoy. I think it would be worth making it a Sticky.

-Colin
  • About

City (for Classified search):
    Hillsboro
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    OR
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used:
      86.0MB
    Last Photo Uploaded:
    Last Comment Posted:
      '67 Metro Part Numbers
      The numbers are property codes, not part #'s. The description line calls out what each item is pretty clearly.