Share This Page

electricbob

Farmall Cub, 55, from AUstin, Texas

electricbob was last seen:
Apr 20, 2017
    1. electricbob
      electricbob
      Dan,
      I don't have one that is as good as yours.
      Bob
    2. Dan Robson
      Dan Robson
      hey Bob - I'm wondering if you have a clean passenger side fender for me. If you've got one just name your price. I'm trying to avoid 10-12 hours of labor hammering out the dent on mine...Let me know!
    3. electricbob
      electricbob
      call me I will be busy in the morning but good in the early afternoon 833-8300
    4. kingofthesofas
      kingofthesofas
      hey I just found out my classes are canceled tomorrow, I can come by to the yard anytime if your available (AM or PM)
    5. JJH
      JJH
      Bob, I am closing on my new place tomorrow and will have room for the tool cart I left at your yard last year. Very excited, ill have a coverted place to work on the scout now. Are you going to be at the yard this weekend? can I swing by and grab the cart? JJ
    6. rexassian
      rexassian
      Hey Bob, how are you doing. Happy 45th. Shoot me an email when you get a chance, I have a question about some electrical work. dpatent@gmail.com
    7. electricbob
      electricbob
      SAm,
      Good to hear from you. Say hi to the kids and Carol. Send me you cell some time. Happy New YEars.
      Bob
    8. sbecan
      sbecan
      Hey bob, how's it going. We are still stuck in Florida and will make a trip back this summer. Hope everything is godd with you. Sam Becan
  • About

Birthday:
    May 1, 1964 (Age: 55)
    Home Page:
    http://
    Electrician
    Scout owner for a few years with a collection of 10 or 12 now including 2 1980 scouts and a 1976 patriot. 2 of my kids are restoring scouts to drive in high school.
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used:
      3.2MB
    Last Photo Uploaded:
    Last Comment Posted:
      None