Share This Page

Carl Howard

Farmall Cub, 72, from Cogar, Ok.

Carl Howard was last seen:
Aug 17, 2019
    1. Paul "Misterfixit" Schulz
    2. Paul "Misterfixit" Schulz
      Paul "Misterfixit" Schulz
      Forgot the side marker lights, not used here at all, only on the front panel for front parkers and indicators, the later ones used a large rectangular direction indicator on the fender as pictured in brad's thread.
    3. Paul "Misterfixit" Schulz
      Paul "Misterfixit" Schulz
      Hmmmm, quite the search, i would have thought they would be easy to get new in the USA, anyway the only person i rekon could supply a good pair of 1/4 vent windows (i believe they were only available in black and most have broken lock levers) would be Jim Christorphsen in Lilydale Victoria, i'll give him a call, BradT who has a thread in triple diamond talk, just replaced his cab and doors he may part with his old 1/4 windows, the rubbers could be a different story i think 'bill thompson auto rubbers' may be able to help, because the dodge AT4 shared the same cabin and i believe most rubbers are available. I am seeing my old boss next week, he got some dodge at4 door glass weather seals, i'll ask for his suppliers name.

regards Paul
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 29, 1946 (Age: 72)
    Retired
    City (for Classified search):
    all
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    OK
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
    Retired from telecommunications, enjoy fishing, raising Llamas, taking care of my land, gardening, aquariums, Harley's my 98 Road King has over 110 K on the odometer. I look forward to riding to Sturgis every year.

Older cars and IH trucks, Cub Cadets
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used:
      0.0MB
    Last Photo Uploaded:
    Last Comment Posted: