bindermike
Home Page:
US Army Retired

Share This Page

1. sammynomas
      sammynomas
      I retired outta the Guard after 20 yrs and 11 months. Originally joined the Guard as a Commo guy in a TOW missile unit, and after 7 and a half yrs, went RA as an MP. Spent 4 yrs at Fort Ritchie, Md. four yrs in Baumholder, Germany, and a year and a half at Benning. Got out, and got back in the Guard for the rest. Soooo, no money for me till I turn 62!!! ha!
    2. sammynomas
      sammynomas
      Think my bed is exactly 8 foot. I hear good and bad things bout the T-34, but most of my driving is highway (23 miles to work one way) so I think the OD with a 3.73 rear gear might jump my mpg up a few. My truck currently has 4.10 rear gears with the T-4 three speed trans and I get 14-15 mpg with the one barrel Holley.
    3. sammynomas
      sammynomas
      Sweet Rig!!! Us 1200C drivers gotta stick together!!! Looks like you got more modern wheels than I have. I'm lookin to swap axles to get better wheel/tire selection, and possibly swap a 392/T-34OD into mine. Mine looks to have a shorter bed than yours, both look good though. What is your wheelbase? 119" for mine.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://
    US Army Retired
    City (for Classified search):
    Lorton
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    VA
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
    Why else would I be on an IH site?

Signature

Mike Richards - Hangin' out near our nation's capital.

Enjoyin' my '68 1200 4x2 PU, 8-1/2' std bed. Now diesel powered with a Cummins 4BTA and ZF 6-speed. She'll be a swan some day...
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used:
      2.5MB
    Last Photo Uploaded:
    Last Comment Posted:
      64 1500
      It followed me home... honest! Free! (except for renting a truck and trailer, and $100 worth of gas...)