Printing Press Room Operator... operate the press

Share This Page

Albuq. Henry

Binder Driver, 49, from Albuquerque, NM

Albuq. Henry was last seen:
Jan 23, 2016
    1. joeyscout1967
      joeyscout1967
      Hey just wondering if you happen to know if the passenger window in the 67 800 was meant to go down only half way. It seems the guide bracket inside the door will only allow for that and at the halfway mark it jams up and stops. I didn't want to force it and have something break. Thanks
    2. Fuelsmech
      Fuelsmech
      Well if you need any help with the CJ just let me know. I'm hoping to pick up a couple new scouts here soon. I found a 79 and a 73.
    3. Fuelsmech
      Fuelsmech
      We're going 4 wheeling in Tijeras on saturday. You're more than welcome to come along.
    4. joeyscout1967
      joeyscout1967
      Finally got to do some work on my Scout. I changed the plugs, distributor rotor and cap and wires but I have one question. What is the name of the part that the wire from the distributor cap runs to? The inside of that is corroded and has some green build up in it. It either needs a good cleaning and or needs to be replaced. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance
    5. Fuelsmech
      Fuelsmech
      I'm actually really close to you. I just moved over to Rio Bravo and coors area. I take Rio Bravo to work everyday.
    6. Fuelsmech
      Fuelsmech
      Yeah, I used to go to montesa all the time. I used to go by it going out the south gate when I used to go home. I haven't taken the Scout out there yet but I will.
    7. Fuelsmech
      Fuelsmech
      Sounds good. I haven't really hit the trails up there but the dunes are pretty fun. This summer we're gonna do an overnighter up there and you're welcome to come along. Funny, I used to have a 69 800 that I sold last decemberish and for a minute I thought you had it.
    8. Patricio Mejia
      Patricio Mejia
      So how is the project going? I think i have found a new hobby in scouts gonna be alot of work though!
    9. joeyscout1967
      joeyscout1967
      Hey, I was wondering if you had any pictures of your scout under the hood? I have a '67 800 and have some work to do to it but would like to see other peoples set up under the hood. Also, do you have any pictures of how your gas tanks are mounted, assuming they are mounted in the wheel wells? My rear quarter panels are shot and need replacing thus the tanks aren't secured in there that well. Thanks for your help.
    10. SanFeScout
      SanFeScout
      Hello from Santa Fe. I just thought I'd contact another Scout enthusiast in New Mexico. I'm a new member. I have a 1964 Scout 80 that needs a ton of work. I'm enjoying working on it and am learning a lot. I saw your build threads on Photobucket and enjoyed them.

Take care,

Geron

P.S. Doesn't this heat wave suck? It's been getting close to 100 in Santa Fe.
    11. Y80
      Y80
      Thanks for the tip on the window regulator I think that was my problem.

Kurt
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 23, 1971 (Age: 49)
    Printing Press Room Operator... operate the press
    City (for Classified search):
    albuquerque
    State/Province (for Classified search):
    NM
    Country (for Classified search):
    USA
    Married wit two boys. Currently working on my first Scout. I have lived here in Albuquerque all my life except when stationed in Berlin and Colorado springs while in the ARMY.

Anything in the garage.. Home improvement projects.. Hunting Fishing Shooting Reloading to go shooting.... Family stuff...

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gallery Statistics

Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used:
      1.4MB
    Last Photo Uploaded:
    Last Comment Posted:
      None