New Profile Posts

1. greaganing
    greaganing Johnnycobra
    I was having trouble replying to your message, so I'm just sending you a note.

Let me check and see how much shipping is and I'll get back with you. I'm hoping I still have the original box laying around. Thanks.

Greg
  2. Sozzy
    Sozzy
    Running great! Still dealing with rust.
  3. jtc3407
    jtc3407 dan1500
    I would take a steering column gasket.
    Jesse Coulson
    8284 Turkey Valley Lane
    Dubuque IA
  4. bjornebraten
    bjornebraten 74binder
    1973 ih 1210 camper special suspension and steering parts.

Hi i saw an old topic about bushes you answered. I am looking for a set of new bushings for my front and rear leaf springs. I need all bushes . Also the bushes to the front frame. Could you tell me where to get them and part numbers? Thankful for answers.

regards Thomas , Norway
    1. 74binder
      74binder
      Mar 24, 2017 at 11:36 AM
  5. Fins160
    Fins160 Kokomala
    Hey, glad to see another Red Carpet in Arizona. Have you hooked up with the Sonora Desert Scouts club in Tucson yet?
    1. Kokomala likes this.
    2. Kokomala
      Kokomala
      I keep missing.
      Mar 21, 2017
    3. Fins160
      Fins160
      Roy Ireland runs the club meetings down there. We have a Rendezvous coming up in June, it would be great to see you and the Scout there! www.sonoradesertscouts.com
      Mar 21, 2017
  6. Super77-2+2
    Super77-2+2
    Starting second Scout project. First Scout became overcome by the tin worm and had to be put out to pasture.
  7. nhp1127
    nhp1127 mebragdon48
    Hi,

I think I'd like to order a set of rims just like yours. Do you remember what the back spacing measurements are? If you don't remember then perhaps they can pull up your order if I can give them your name. BTW, what size are the tires that you put on them? Thanks, Niels
  8. WaltOp
    WaltOp binderdan
    Hey I seen the orange scout II build in Alamogordo today. did you sell it?
  9. James J
    James J pscrambler
    Pscrambler,
    Was told you might have a 70s model water neck or something along the sort that would help me with my dui distributor problem.
    Tight fit. Can't tune the timing with the oe water neck. I've got the 304.
    Would you have one for sale?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. James J
      James J
      I have no idea.
      Never even seen the difference between the two. Just researching what I can do about the water neck and having a larger distributor cap. And found a few suggestions for the different style of water neck.
      Mar 20, 2017
    3. James J
      James J
      Trying to figure out how to post pictures on here for you. Can't seem to get it worked out.
      Do you have another contact for me?
      Mar 20, 2017
    4. pscrambler
      pscrambler
      Yeah, text 913-731-6715 or email zagrimes@mail.fhsu.edu
      Mar 20, 2017
  10. jay-dub
    jay-dub jetmech
    Hey JetMech - my mobile is 770-331-2672; would like to catch up with you on the Dana 44s and the aluminum wheels - thanks, John 'jay-dub'
  11. Hector R
    Hector R 1967crushercrummy
    What is the wheel base of your truck
  12. HR Sweat
    HR Sweat
    I think the world is conspiring against me to fix this clutch release bearing.
  13. Paul "Misterfixit" Schulz
  14. 76rallye
    76rallye SR-2
    Thank You
  15. 76rallye
    76rallye SR-2
    I stumbled upon your SR2. Awesome ride. I just purchased a similar one. Quick question. For the Sliders on the Hard Top, is there a seal that goes around them or do they just screw onto the roof?
    1. SR-2
      SR-2
      The windows have never been out but I don't see a gasket around them. Looks like it may have had sealent around the top of the frame. Glad to hear you got a SR2. Let me know if you have any questions
      Mar 9, 2017
  16. Tito's Rig
    Tito's Rig Bussy
    On the pair of seat cores, passenger seat mount bracket and driver side seat sliders how about $150?
  17. tc55da
    tc55da MrKenmore
    11601 Gaulding Rd Beaumont, Tx 77705
  18. buda-scout
    buda-scout Hector R
    Hello Hector, where are you located with the 392? I am south of Austin TX. You can also call me if you would like to discuss. 512-789-6102

John
  19. Travelall 5.9
  20. Scoutman 74
    Scoutman 74
    Does anyone know to identify original scout rims? I'm trying to find out if my rims are original or aftermarket