New Profile Posts

1. Rogerhh
    Rogerhh Gimlet
    Well.. the Oil came out dramatically when they drove "Hulldy" down from the parking area.
    They don't have an explanation as to why this happened...had never see anything like that... my plan is to see if I can get to a lift so I can get it up and replace filter and oil..
    Just cant afford the electrical fix so I brought her back..
    1. Gimlet
      Gimlet
      Well damn, that's no good. Sorry to hear it, and best of luck on getting her back on the road -
      Jun 30, 2020 at 3:24 PM
  2. Rogerhh
    Rogerhh Gimlet
    Well.. the Oil came out dramatically when they drove "Hulldy" down from the parking area.
    They don't have an explanation as to why this happened...had never see anything like that... my plan is to see if I can get to a lift so I can get it up and replace filter and oil..
  3. Rogerhh
    Rogerhh Gimlet
  4. Zeke800
    Zeke800 George Womack
    Hello George... I just bought the mock up case for the OAP Hurricane for my Scout 800. Just wondering how loud/noisy have you found this component since its installed inside the cabin?
    1. George Womack
      George Womack
      Zeke, I've been away and just saw your message. I don't find the fan to be loud at all. I've never given it any thought. It doesn't seem any louder than any normal A/C system.
      Jul 3, 2020 at 12:43 PM
  5. Jake Brooks
    Jake Brooks Bill USN-1
    Hello sir! How are you? Long time no see.
  6. Jake Brooks
    Jake Brooks Bill USN-1
    Hello sir! How are you? Long time no see.
  7. lkawaiina71
    lkawaiina71
  8. GWNJr
    GWNJr Bill USN-1
    continued - I am not sold on anything other than the D&C disk conversion, and that because it is paid for. I hope this is an appropriate method of contact and I appreciate any advice you have on the subject. Gary // if needed 304/727/33's /2.5 spring lift.
  9. GWNJr
    GWNJr Bill USN-1
    continued - Do you have a suggestion for power steering pump and master cylinder, I plan on using a 92 Astro van booster with a D&C proportioning valve (with 4 disc conversion) and the spacer available from IH Parts America (CPT-SII-HYDBST-ADPTR)
  10. GWNJr
    GWNJr Bill USN-1
    continued - I read the re-post of your original write up- but cannot seem to get to the archived post with pictures, do you know how to pull this up?
  11. GWNJr
    GWNJr Bill USN-1
    Hello. I have been researching your post on Hydroboost conversion. I am in the middle of a complete rebuild of a 75 SII. I am going with 4 disc conversion and thinking of also adding hydro boost. Not sure if really needed, but parts availability and the lack of reliability of rebuilt vac boosters have me thinking it is the best option.
  12. Trent Georgie
    Trent Georgie
    Ok, I’m really thinking about getting this 59?60? B160 back on the road!! It’s been converted to a camper back in the 80’s. Fix or sell?
  13. chris Rutledge
    chris Rutledge
    74 scout with 304. Will 727 trans bolt up to motor stock
  14. chris Rutledge
    chris Rutledge
    Looking for transmission option to replace existing T14. Looking for automatic options
  15. peter huber
    peter huber
    Anyone know of a good mechanic to work on my 73 Scout in Orange County Ca??. Have an oil leak that I can't find the source of
  16. Good Passenger
    Good Passenger
    Building a Adventure !
  17. JohnS
    JohnS
    Serial Scout owner
  18. Alvin
    Alvin Ron A
    Thank you. I switched the condensor, it made no difference, i'll change the coil next. I appreciate the reply.
  19. Grimreaper
    Grimreaper Fred Demmon
    Fred can we have a meet up at walking stick brewery or catty corner ice house or American legion on alba RD. My scout drives but is not inspected yet so I can drive far.

We could have a meet up at my house across the street from walking stick right by American legion park.
  20. beltguy
    beltguy Jeff Jamison
    Hi Jeff
    It appears that you sell upholstery kits for our trucks. As you can see in my avatar, I have a 59 BC-150 which uses the standard B series cab for those years. I am interested in getting a plain black upholstery kit for the bench seat. If you do not make/sell such a kit, do you know where I can find something. The padding seems to be fine.