New Profile Posts

1. JWolfe
    JWolfe
    think its a horn relay
  2. JWolfe
    JWolfe
    SMALL RELAY BETWEEN BATTERY AND FIREWALL, THINK IT MIGHT BE RELATED TO LIGHTS what is it?
  3. RuralTowner
    RuralTowner
    Finally an Avatar. Weep at it's greatness.
  4. Carl Herboth
    Carl Herboth WyoScoutII
    Travis,
    it is too far for me to come and view the items, I decline your offer.
    Thanks,
    Carl
  5. JWolfe
    JWolfe
    Wiring under dash a mess, bought it that way,!
  6. JWolfe
    JWolfe
    77 IH Scout 2 4x4 345 v8 runs ok but been having trouble with no start ( not even a click ) battery, starter, cap/ rotor/gold box all new ?
  7. JWolfe
    JWolfe
    Got starter back from rebuild shop, ( 123$) looks like new, can't wait to hear it kick to life
  8. IsaLandr
    IsaLandr
    Getting older, apparently not getting any smarter
  9. Patrick Morris
    Patrick Morris
    BTW, this is a weird way to communicate. Never knew it existed. Best to click the Inbox thing at the top and start a "Conversation" there.
  10. Patrick Morris
    Patrick Morris
    Is it still a problem? I thought you were able to adjust the stops out so the tires don't rub.
  11. Scott80
    Scott80 Patrick Morris
    Thanks for the help. Called early wheel, theres a new owner and couldnt help very much. Since I have a 3.75 spacing now, what should i be looking for to get the wheel out and away from the leafs?
  12. JWolfe
    JWolfe
    So Close to being able to drive again
  13. Mustang
    Mustang J.J.
    Hey JJ. Did I read in a post that you were fixing up a scout 'll to sell?
  14. Fleetmaster
    Fleetmaster Bussy
    Yes, I am interested. I have shoes and springs, new home downs and self adjusters. Drums n backers plus misc pieces you have would be good.
  15. hokey
    hokey michigan scout
    my email is hokewkdm@gmail.com i will start to take pictures, but have a boat load of parts. probably best to email or call. i can then get back to you. not sure how to put pictures on this site. hokey
  16. Redleg
    Redleg oneof3k
    1. oneof3k
      oneof3k
      Thx Redleg. That's a beauty!
      Mar 31, 2019
  17. Alvin
    Alvin ackl1968
    Hi, I will buy the lot radiator, seat base, m/c and ash tray my zip is 92886.
    Al (714) 213 3785
  18. GimeTLO
    GimeTLO
    1964 Scout 80
  19. lombrozo
    lombrozo nekbinders
    I am looking for a left saddle fuel tank for a 1964 C1100 travelette and either side for a 1965 2-door pickup that I think is a C1000
  20. mlc8761
    mlc8761 ackl1968
    Would like to buy the seat base. zip 36695
    251-401-4467 Matt